ADMISSION PROCESS FOR 2022:
RAND PARK PRIMARY IS A FEE PAYING PUBLIC SCHOOL.
GRADE 1 APPLICATIONS : 13 SEPTEMBER 2021 – 8 OCTOBER 2021
Once the Gr 1 online application has been completed, parents need to complete an “Additional Information” document from the school and return with required documents within 7 days of the online application date.
Applications may only be submitted during the official application period.
- No walk-in applications will be permitted at the school due to Covid-19 regulations.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted, parents will receive a waiting list number.
The following information is required to complete your e-application:
- Learner’s ID Number
- Both Parents’ ID Numbers
- Residential Address for Parents
- Work Addresses for Parents
- Name of Current Primary School
- Current Grade
Documentation to accompany the Application forms when submitted:
- Certified copy of Unabridged Birth Certificate of learner.
- Learner’s latest school report.(Grade 2-7 only)
- A copy of the Immunisation/Clinic Card with the 6 year booster completed as well as the original card for verification. (Gr1 only)
- Certified copies of both parents/legal guardians’ ID documents. As well as the originals for verification purposes.
- Certified copy of Divorce and Maintenance Agreement (if applicable)
- Certified copies of death certificate if parent/s is/are deceased.
- Certified copy of the Court Order granting Legal Guardianship/Fostership (if applicable)
- Where the parent/guardian is not the natural parent of the child – legal documentation supporting the legal relationship with the learner.
- Proof of permanent street address of both parents. Only original COJ utility bills (not older than 3 months) will be accepted.
- If renting: a copy of the lease agreement plus the utility bill and certified copy of ID document of the Lessor.
- Proof of permanent work address for both parents/legal guardians. For example: Letter of confirmation on company letterhead, letter of appointment (physical address of the company must be provided on this documentation)
- Certified copies of current passports for parents/legal guardians and learner (Immigrants only)
- Certified copy of Permanent Residence Permit/Study Visa (Immigrants only)
No expired documentation will be accepted. Should any of the documentation submitted be found to be fraudulent, we reserve the right to cancel the application
- Home address with the school’s feeder zone
- Sibling at school
- Work address within the school’s feeder zone
- Home address within a 30km radius
- Home address beyond a 30km radius
Grade 2-7 Applications
Manuel process, Email: email@example.com
Grade 8 Applications: 10 August – 3 September 2021
Must be submitted via the GDE Portal.