Admission process for 2022:
RAND PARK PRIMARY IS A FEE PAYING PUBLIC SCHOOL.
Applications may only be submitted during the official application period.
- No walk-in applications will be permitted at the school due to Covid-19 regulations.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted, parents will receive a waiting list number.
- Parents will be able to upload supporting documents via the GDE application portal.
- If parents experience difficulty with uploading the documents, certified copies may be emailed to email@example.com.
- All emails must include the learner’s name and the GDE waiting list number issued by the GDE once the online application has been completed.
The following information is required to complete your e-application:
- Learner’s ID Number
- Both Parents’ ID Numbers
- Residential Address for Parents
- Work Addresses for Parents
- Name of Current Primary School
- Current Grade
Documentation to accompany the Application forms when submitted:
- Certified copy of Unabridged Birth Certificate of learner.
- Learner’s latest school report.
- A copy of the Immunisation/Clinic Card with the 6 year booster completed as well as the original card for verification. (Gr1)
- Certified copies of both parents/legal guardians’ ID documents. As well as the originals for verification purposes.
- Certified copy of Divorce and Maintenance Agreement (if applicable)
- Certified copies of death certificate if parent/s is/are deceased.
- Certified copy of the Court Order granting Legal Guardianship/Fostership (if applicable)
- Where the parent/guardian is not the natural parent of the child – legal documentation supporting the legal relationship with the learner.
- Proof of permanent street address of both parents. Only original COJ utility bills (not older than 3 months) will be accepted.
- If renting: a copy of the lease agreement plus the utility bill and certified copy of ID document of the Lessor.
- Proof of permanent work address for both parents/legal guardians. For example: Letter of confirmation on company letterhead, letter of appointment (physical address of the company must be provided on this documentation)
- Certified copies of current passports for parents/legal guardians and learner (Immigrants only)
- Certified copy of Permanent Residence Permit/Study Visa (Immigrants only)
Siblings will need to apply with the enrolment time frame set out by the GDE.