Rand Park Primary is a fee paying public school.
GRADE 1 APPLICATIONS 2020
2020 Applications may only be submitted via the Gauteng Department of Education’s e-admissions portal. Application Period from Monday 13 May – 15 July 2019. Submit all supporting documents to the school within 7 school days of applying.
The following information is required to complete your e-application:
- Learner’s ID Number
- Both Parents’ ID Numbers
- Residential Address for Parents
- Work Addresses for Parents
- Name of Current Primary School
- Current Grade
Documents to be presented to the school within two weeks of submitting your e-application are:
- Certified copy of Unabridged Birth Certificate of learner.
- Learner’s latest school report.
- A copy of the Immunisation/Clinic Card with the 6 year booster completed as well as the original card for verification. (Gr1)
- Certified copies of both parents/legal guardians’ ID documents. As well as the originals for verification purposes.
- Certified copy of Divorce and Maintenance Agreement (if applicable)
- Certified copies of death certificate if parent/s is/are deceased.
- Certified copy of the Court Order granting Legal Guardianship/Fostership (if applicable)
- Where the parent/guardian is not the natural parent of the child – legal documentation supporting the legal relationship with the learner.
- Proof of permanent street address of both parents. Only original COJ utility bills (not older than 3 months) will be accepted.
- If renting: a copy of the lease agreement plus the utility bill and certified copy of ID document of the Lessor.
- Proof of permanent work address for both parents/legal guardians. For example: Letter of confirmation on company letterhead, letter of appointment (physical address of the company must be provided on this documentation)
- Certified copies of current passports for parents/legal guardians and learner (Immigrants only)
- Certified copy of Permanent Residence Permit/Study Visa (Immigrants only)
No expired documentation will be accepted. Should any of the documentation submitted be found to be fraudulent, we reserve the right to cancel the application
GRADE 2-7 APPLICATIONS 2020
- Directly with the school.
- Application forms available from 2 May 2019.
- Required Documents as above.
- Applications open Monday 13 May 2019.