Admission process for 2021:
RAND PARK PRIMARY IS A FEE PAYING PUBLIC SCHOOL.
The following information is required to complete your e-application:
- Learner’s ID Number
- Both Parents’ ID Numbers
- Residential Address for Parents
- Work Addresses for Parents
- Name of Current Primary School
- Current Grade
Documentation to accompany the Application forms when submitted:
- Certified copy of Unabridged Birth Certificate of learner.
- Learner’s latest school report.
- A copy of the Immunisation/Clinic Card with the 6 year booster completed as well as the original card for verification. (Gr1)
- Certified copies of both parents/legal guardians’ ID documents. As well as the originals for verification purposes.
- Certified copy of Divorce and Maintenance Agreement (if applicable)
- Certified copies of death certificate if parent/s is/are deceased.
- Certified copy of the Court Order granting Legal Guardianship/Fostership (if applicable)
- Where the parent/guardian is not the natural parent of the child – legal documentation supporting the legal relationship with the learner.
- Proof of permanent street address of both parents. Only original COJ utility bills (not older than 3 months) will be accepted.
- If renting: a copy of the lease agreement plus the utility bill and certified copy of ID document of the Lessor.
- Proof of permanent work address for both parents/legal guardians. For example: Letter of confirmation on company letterhead, letter of appointment (physical address of the company must be provided on this documentation)
- Certified copies of current passports for parents/legal guardians and learner (Immigrants only)
- Certified copy of Permanent Residence Permit/Study Visa (Immigrants only)
Siblings will need to apply with the enrolment time frame set out by the GDE.